Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Voices Along the Path VIII

Time for another episode of information on new links added recently to the Taoist Wanderers section in the right sidebar.

A Tao Girl
The way of a Tao woman, single homeschooling mom of three, animal rescuer, full-time graduate student, work-at-home writer, community volunteer, children's spiritual leader, nonprofit founder, and more.

I Ching Meditations
I’ve been working and re-working my personal Interpretation of I Ching in various forms for what feels like forever. Recently I started to post I Ching Meditations on a Blogger hosted site and got sidetracked when I began to learn how to do a self-hosted Blog on WordPress for my Yoga Babe Cafe. So now I will transfer what I have on Blogger to here and change my form of presentation somewhat by adding more posts about my creative process, dreams and stuff I’m not thinking about as I write this.

I want the reader to have some understanding of my purpose and goals for this I Ching blog. I first became obsessed with I Ching in 1970. This interest coincided with the feminist movement where I was frequently asked, “Why are you interested in that sexist book that talks about the superior man all the time?” I Ching developed as the Chinese language developed over three thousands years ago so that question was not something I could respond to in a sound bite.


Persephone's Box
Like Pandora's Box, but messier. A mixed bag of home-birthing breastfeeding mum stuff, rants on feminism, politics, religion, and the environment, and philosophical explorations of human nature. I've lost my virginity, but I've still got the box.

Tao Spiral
Bringing together people interested in all things Tao: healing, qigong, taichi, taoist sexual practices and more!

Tao Wizard
TaoWizard.com grew out of Stuart Shaw's avid involvement (under the name "Stigweard") over at the Tao Bums.

As part of his service to the TaoBums, Stuart started a comprehensive FAQ and directory and, wanting to provide a clearer and easier to use format, TaoWizard.com was born. As such TaoWizard.com is intended to be a comprehensive resource providing the most reliable sources of online information on the various aspects of Daoism.


Taoist Philosophy For The 21st Century
This website is an introduction to this ancient wisdom in modern terms, a new interpretation. We believe that life is for us to enjoy, and joy resides in satisfaction with a simple life. Life should turn away from highly oriented goals which are institutionalized into modern society. Ancient primary society was genetically coded society, and modern secondary society was created by man to solve problems or achieve institutionalized goals.

Taoist Tai Chi Society
The ancient Taoists were renowned for their study of the arts of health and longevity. The Taoist Tai Chi Society™ internal art of taijiquan conveys the essence of this tradition to the modern world.

In more than 25 countries around the globe, people are enjoying the many benefits of practising these arts of holistic health in the friendly atmosphere of our volunteer, non-profit organization. We invite you to experience one of our classes for yourself and discover a genuine path for health and tranquility.


The Pure Mountain Path
From the Tao we can learn from nature and live in harmony with the world. We seek the balance of yin and yang which allows us to be one with the universe. It permits us to be in harmony and gives us liberation from suffering. We hope you enjoy our information and find it helpful along your path.

The Universe Next Door
Will (The Smiler's) latest disjointed chronicle of La Vida Literati, hopscotching the Tao, and the endless quest for sex or jazz or soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.